CBD Full Spectrum Distillate- 86% CBD


Vital Botanics Full Spectrum CBD Distillate contains 86% CBD, with the other 14% being made up of over 100 other cannabinoids, including CBG which has been shown to improve the effectiveness of CBD and CBD uptake in the human endocannabinoid system.

Ingredients: 100% Full Spectrum CBD Distillate (86% CBD purity, 14% made up of other cannabinoids and naturally occurring terpenes).

Pricing per gram of raw distillate.


All products contain less than 0.03% THC

Out of stock



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “CBD Full Spectrum Distillate- 86% CBD”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *